This year youth IGF Nepal Along with other over 10 Youth National and Regional Initiatives (NRIs) and youth leaders from Asia Pacific are co-organizing Asia Pacific Youth IGF 2022 which is happening in Singapore co-located with Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum (APrIGF) and Asia Pacific School on Internet Governance. The theme for this year will be “Youth@Crossroads: Trusting in a Common Future With No One Left Behind” the core elements of this Youth IGF will be
- Roundtable discussion
- Meetup with industry experts
- APAC Youth Leaders Dialogue
- Youth policy statement & presentation
The registration for Asia Pacific Youth IGF 2022 is open until 26 June 2022 and can be registered from this link
1) Undergraduate or Graduate students in tertiary education in the Asia Pacific; or
2) Young professionals who are based or come from the Asia Pacific region;
3) Internet Governance events’ alumni or fellows in the Asia Pacific region.
*Remote participants & applicants from Singapore should be aged between 18 and 35. Regional participants that require accommodation support must be aged between 21 and 35.